Terms and Conditions
By using this site you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- The content you submit may be viewable by others. You are responsible for your content.
- You will not post any pornographic, obscene, offensive, threatening, harassing, libelous, hate-oriented, harmful, defamatory, racist, illegal, or otherwise objectionable material or content.
- You may see content that could be objectionable, obscene, in poor taste, or having explicit language. The providers of this site (i.e. Frank Dux) do not monitor the content that is posted. You agree to use this site at your own risk and that the providers shall have no liability to you for content that you may find objectionable, obscene, or in poor taste.
This website is called the "Service". This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
We save three essential cookies. By using this site, you agree to this. We save the following cookies on this device:
- Your first name (can be anything): 'textpageuser'
- A randomly generated unique ID of this page: 'scanid'
- A list of other page IDs
- (Temporarily) the session ID of this browser session: 'PHPSESSID'
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. In practice, this is the web hoster.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a children have provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Online Dispute Resolution
According to EU directive No 524/2013 we inform about the Online Dispute Resolution Portal in case of complaints. Visit http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr for that.